Monday, April 20, 2009

AWSURVEYS: The Final Verdict

After 2 weeks of waiting for my money from Awsurveys, I’ve finally given up hope. With this, I now conclude that you cannot, with an emphasis on cannot, make money with Awurveys. If you want to make money through online surveys, I suggest that you look else where. Awsurveys is nothing more than a scam site alluring unsuspecting people on the Internet that they can make money with Awsurveys. But the fact of the mater is, you cannot make money with this scam site. So, do yourselves a favor and look else where.

But if you feel you can still make money from Awsurveys, well, I’m not going to stop you. But don’t say that I didn’t warn you.

If you want to see my entire experience with Awsurveys, you can see them here
Awsurvey main entry
Awsurvey cash out hopes

Also check out my collections page
Here

No comments:

Post a Comment