Thursday, April 9, 2009

How to Make Money Online: AWSurveys.com

Here is a free online survey site which I happen to stumble upon. You get paid by reviewing websites. I just recently tried this and am still note sure how much you can make from this or if you can actually make money but its free so there's no harm in trying it.

You earn money by reviewing different websites. All you have to do is view the website and give a 2-3 sentence review. It just takes about 5 minutes per review and you earn about $4.00 per survey.

The good news is you get a bonus survey worth $6.00 and about 4-5 paid surveys upon sign-up. Once you've gone through all of the available surveys you'd have supposedly earned $20.00 - $25.00. Not bad for a days work. The bad news is, once you've gone through all of the available surveys, it takes time for new surveys to be available. I'm not sure how long as I've just been trying it out for about a week. I'll update this once I get more information.

Cashing out is also simple, you choose from Paypal, Alertpay and Check(US only). You choose from a denomination of $75, $200, $350, and $500 Again, choose your method of payment and there you go, your paid. But as I've said, I haven't fully tried this, I'll again update once i get paid or something. But again, some bad news, a minimum of $75.00 is needed to redeem or cash out. But if it has a maximum of $500.00, maybe you could actually make some serious money with this.

Try it out, its free anyway. Just click on the banner below.

Update 4-21-09, Awsurvey is a scam. Check out the related entries
Awsurvey update
Awsurvey final verdict



Want to learn more? Check out the collection list

No comments:

Post a Comment