Sunday, April 12, 2009

How to Make Money Online with ADBUX

I happen to stumble upon ADBUX today and as always, I tried it out to see if I can make money from this website

ADBUX claims to pay you for every site you click to visit and offers that you try out. You are awarded points for every successful web site clicks or completed offers that you make.

For the website clicks, you’ll notice a timer at the upper right hand corner. When the timer reaches zero, a code will appear and you have to enter the code on the space provided. Seems like a system to make sure that you linger a bit on the web site.

For the offers, well, I didn’t actually try any of the offers, as you have to complete some sort of purchase meaning, you have to shell out some cash to earn the point.

You get awarded with points and these points are then convertible to cash. Though, try as I might, I couldn’t how they convert the points into cash.

Anyway, if you decide to stick with it, payment is made through Paypal, AlertPay or Liberty Reserve.

I’m very uncertain if I can make a few bucks with this sight as I have my doubts about completing offers and shelling out money as my main objective is to make money online with out having to spend some serious money.

But if you still want to try, since its free to sign up anyway, you can visit the site here ADBUX.

You may want to check out my updates and final views on ADBUX Here

To find more ways to may money online. Check out the main Collection entry on how to make money online

No comments:

Post a Comment