Thursday, April 30, 2009

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE: SendEarnings, Not so Hot It Would Seem..

Its been a while since I joined Sendearnings.com to try and make money online. However, till now, I haven't had any progress with this site. Sendearnings.com caters more to people who are in the United States of America. Although there are some opportunities for international locations, It is very limited.

One of the ways to make money online offered by Sendearnings.com is the online survey. This option however, is only reserved for People living the the United States and nearby countries. For those of us who live else where, It would seem that I would be better for us to look else where to try and make money online.

Having said this, I will be putting on hold any effort to try and make money with Sendearnings.com and instead, I will be focusing my efforts on sites that are more internationally friendly.

You can view the main article on Sendearnings.com here if you like.

As I continue my quest to try and make money online, I will keep all of you posted of any developments.

Have a look at my main collection article. You may find some useful info on your own quest in trying to make money online

1 comment: