Thursday, April 16, 2009

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE: AWSurveys update

I've mentioned that I signed up for AWSurveys in an earlier entry. Well, I've managed to earn $77 and was able to qualify for my first cash out. I was really excited as I thought that at last, one of my efforts to earn money was about to pay off!

So i went to the cash out menu and selected the Paypal option as this was the most convenient method for me. But to my surprise! I was charged $25 by AWSurveys as processing fee for the cash out! What the hell?! the min $75 was reduced to just $50! But still, its still $50 and its better than having nothing. So i proceeded to cash out and was informed by AWSurveys that i would be credited the amount of $50 in around 5 electronic days..

Well, its been 7 days exactly since I've cashed out and I haven't seen a single cent of the $50 that was supposedly have paid out to me by AWSurveys. I'm still hoping though, but if by monday next week I haven't gotten my money from AWSurveys..Well...I'll just comment in a few days time...

Here's hoping that I get my money

To see the first entry on AWSurveys go Here
Awsurveys the final verdict

To see more of the make money sites I've tried, go Here

No comments:

Post a Comment