Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH NEOBUX

Neobux is once again, a site that promises its members that they will be able to make money bu just clicking and view ads. Signing up is fairly simple; you just follow the usual drill of encoding your personal information, name, email address, paypal address, etc. After completing your information, like almost all of the sites these days, you enter a verification code to make sure that you’re human and not a bot or something.

Once you’ve completed all that, you will be sent a confirmation email containing your activation code. But when checking your email for the activation code, make sure not to close the neobux window as you will have to copy and paste the activation code on that page. Once you’ve done that and entered the security code, registration is complete and you’re on your way to making money with neobux.

I personally have just registered on this site and am currently trying it out and seeing if I can actually make money from this site. To tell you all the truth, I’m always skeptical of all sites that I try out when perusing my goal of trying to make money on the net. This is because it sometimes sounds too good to be true, plus the fact that it would take you weeks just to accumulate enough money for the minimum payout.

Anyway, back to neobux, my first time to start viewing ads to start making money; I was just given 4 ads to view. Not a lot if you ask me especially if each click only pays a maximum of $0.02 as advertised by neobux. So, I proceeded to clicking away at the ads, which has a funny security measure to make sure you’re not a bot. Once you’ve clicked on a link, you will be asked to click on the red dot, which randomly appears on the area of the link you just clicked, which is pretty funny if you ask me.

I managed to earn $0.04 and it took me all of 5min to earn. Aside from the pay-per-click money making opportunity, neobux also has a forum you can visit once you’ve done all of the clicking.

Like all of these sites, neobux offers an option to upgrade your account so that you can make more money. To upgrade, you need to have at least 50 clicks, have rented twice, and have been a member for at lest two weeks or 15 days.

What exactly is rented? Well, like all the other sites, you also earn money from referrals. Referrals are people who join the site because you referred them to join. In neobux, you also make money from each click that your referrals do. So, rent here in neobux means that if you want to increase your money making potential, you can rent out some members as if they were your referrals. Each click they make will make you some additional money. Not a bad gimmick, though I’m still not convinced.

Anyways, minimum payout is $3.00 for the 1st payout, then $3.00 for the 2nd payout and so on and so forth until it reaches $10.00 after that? I don’t know. So what this means is that, for each request for payout, you need to make $1.00 more than the previous payout making the time for each payout longer. But still, money is money.

You can also choose between paypal or alertpay for payout.

Well, that’s about it for now, I’ll keep you gust posted and update for any developments.: Namely, if I can actually make money online through neobux.

Want to learn more? Visit my main collections entry on ways to make money online

No comments:

Post a Comment