Monday, April 13, 2009

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH At-Mails

Today, I also found at-mails. This is again a pay per click site / pay to read e-mail site. In my quest to earn money online, I again set out to see if I can make money online from this site.

Joining or registering is free and won’t cost you a dime. Once you register or join, you get a $10.00 sign up bonus. Not bad, as I just made money online and earned $10.00. You also get an introductory e-mail worth $1.00. That’s at total of $11.00 in lest than 10 minutes.

You can earn more money by clicking on their banners and adds and browsing the site for a few minutes, probably a good minute and a half would do. You get paid a certain amount depending on what the banner or site is worth.

Aside from the pay per click, you get to earn money through reading e-mails. You are given an option if you want to receive mails only through the sights inbox or if you also want them emailed directly into your e-mail address. Again, you get paid a specific amount depending on the e-mail.

Another nice feature is you can also advertise with this site. I believe that the advertising is though e-mail. Advertising though, costs money, and since my objective is to make money, I didn’t check this feature out much.

Once you’ve accumulated enough money, you can chose between Paypal, AlertPay, E-Gold and Liberty Reserve.

Now for the bad parts, to cash out, for free members, you need to earn at least $2,000.00! yup that’s $2,000.00 big ones! Almost impossible if you just earn a few cents for every click you make. But you can lower down the minimum payout buy upgrading your account

Gold account costs $50.00 and lowers the minimum payout amount to $500.00 and payout time is lowered to 15 days. Platinum account costs $100.00 and lowers the minimum payout amount to $250.00 and shortens the payout time to 10 days. The last is the Diamond account, which costs $150.00 and lowers the minimum payout amount to $150.00 and payout time to just 5 days.

Worth it? I don’t know, you be the judge, but for me, I don’t think I have the patience to earn $2000.00 for something I’m not sure will actually payoff. Plus, I’m not willing to shell out money.

But if you still want to try it out. Just click Here to take you there.

Want to learn more? Check out the main collection entry for more money making opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment