Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Make Money Online with Star-Clicks

Star-Clicks is another advertising/pay per click site which offers to pay its members by simply clicking on the links that they provide. Star-clicks also offer a way to advertise your website/blog through the links that hey offer.

Registration is free and you are given two options, one is to register as a money maker/publisher and the second is to register as an advertiser. Since my main objective is to make money online, I chose the first option ot register as a money maker/publisher.

Registration is fairly simple and similar to other sites, you just have to encode your detials. The only unique part of the registration process for Star-clicks is that to validate your registration, you will have to input your mobile number and they will send you an sms or text message containing the verification code.

Once you've registered and verified your account at Star-clicks, you can now start making money through star-clicks pay per click services. You are usually given around 14-18 links to click on and each click will make you money. Though the amount varies depending on the advertiser of Star-clicks. On the average, i found that you just earn $0.01 per click. So in all, you earn about $0.14-$0.18 per day. Not a lot of money if you ask me. But since money is money...

Cashing out is also fairly simple, Star-clicks lets you chose from Paypal, wire transfer, check by mail, western union and liberty reserve. Once you've selected your desired cash-out amount, just hit next. The problem is, you nead to earn at least $50.00 to cash out. And at just $0.14-$0.18 per day, it will take you at least 200++ days to earn that much.

But fear not, you have the option to upgrade to a gold account and you can start earning big! so they say, I haven't tried out this option offered by Star-clicks as as of now, I have no desire to spend menoy. But who knows..

As always, I'll update you guys when I get any results from this site.

Try it if you like, its free.

For more, check out the main collection entry Here

23 comments:

  1. I want to earn money with this pay per click.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. https://howtoearnmoneyathomeonline.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. I have no money how earn money please indicate
    any way in online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^udayon, i also haven't earned much, star-clicks shows me that i've earned $1.00 in 7 days but to cash out, you need to earn $50 and until i can get my hands on that money, i don't consider that as earned. but if you want to try and start earning from this pay per click, and if you have a mobile phone that has sms capabilities, just log on to www.star-clicks.com and register, just follow the registration and once done you can start earning money. try also visiting the collection entry

    ReplyDelete
  4. good paying just cashed out another $50 recommended

    ReplyDelete
  5. jane harki doos darid yeki bege faze in star click chiye man up kardam nemitoonam 5 dollar daram

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have cash out successfully. by the way you can enable auto payout so you don't have to wait till it hits 50$. It will pay automatically 10$ when you have more than 10$ in the balance.
    AND PLEASE DOES ANYONE TELL ME HOW I EARN MORE WITH HTML CODE(I'M A GOLD MEMBER)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello
      Please message me on Gmail
      Senasenatorasonganyi97@gmail.com. am a silver member and I need guidance

      Delete
    2. Quiero ser miembro oro me pueden orientar , como realizo la operación

      Delete
    3. Quiero ser miembro oro me pueden orientar , como realizo la operación

      Delete
    4. Quiero ser miembro oro me pueden orientar , como realizo la operación

      Delete
  7. Please guide me how to earn with HTML code as a Gold Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please Guide me to earn with HTML code.
    Reply to diasdsha1989@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please guide me how to earn with HTML code as a Gold Member, at present i am a gold Member so please guide me HTML code what i can use.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I made a small blogger site and add the HTML code to it properly.I checked/clicked the link by my friends, but didn't get points If it is clickable. Please guide me how to earn with HTML code as a Gold Member...
    lminweera@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have this problem,please help me. (dhanushkarupasingha6@gmail.com)

      Delete
  11. Please guide me how to earn with HTML code as a Gold Member and where is copy and paste my gmail id peace4world566@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi
    Problem with mobile verification they said if my mobile not verified my money wouldn't be transferred

    ReplyDelete
  13. But I tried n number of times it say contact support team even though I mailed I am getting same reply contact support team

    ReplyDelete
  14. Could someone help me out with this

    ReplyDelete