Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MAKE MONEY: ADBUX UPDATE

After a few weeks of trying to make money from adbux,I have come to the conclusion that I am wasting my time there. Aside from the fact that the entire 2 weeks that I have been a member of ADBUX, i have only managed to earn 1 point and clicked only 1 ad.

I tried visiting ADBUX again today, in the hopes of making money, but to my dismay, there were no ads available for me to click on. All that were available were offers which you have to complete. Most of these offers require you to shell out money or even have a credit card.

As I am trying to make money and not spend money, I don’t think that ADBUX is a good place to actually make money.

If you’re not convince, I’m not going to stop you from trying to make money with ADBUX, but if you do manage to earn money, do tell me.

Check out the main article Here

Also, you may want to visit my main collection entry

No comments:

Post a Comment