Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MAKE MONEY ONLINE: DONATIONS PLS...

This could be quite degrading for many and possibly not an option, but it is also a viable way of making money on the net.

Asking for donations is one way of making money. This is very common especially for sites that do not earn money to provide a service. For example, video game forums or movie forums; these kind of sites usually keep a float by means of the money that they make through advertising. But sometimes, if the site is very popular, the money they make from advertising is sometimes not enough plus the fact that these kinds of forum sites rarely ask for membership fees, they do sometimes resort to asking for donations.

Bloggers also sometimes ask for donations as we do not really get paid or anything and keeping a blog updated is time consuming and do take a lot of effort.

Take me for example, I have been clicking away at all these sites and trying to see if I can indeed make money from these sites. As of this moment, i have made some dollars from these sites but can't cashout until I make the minimum amount. All the effort now for money that i will hopefully see 1 to 2 months from now. Thats a long time to go with out any income.

Donations can be made online through various ways. You can wire money, western union, alertpay, paypal and so on and so forth. More details on these as I explore them in the coming days.

If you like my work, please do sent a few dollars my way. Any amount will greatly help me financially. You can send me some cash through paypal. Many thanks In advance for those who help me out :)

For more ways of making money online, please do visit my main collection page

No comments:

Post a Comment