Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MAKE MONEY WITH EARNMYBUX

EARNMYBUX, another one of the many PTC (pay-to-click) sites that I have found while surfing the net looking for ways to make money.

Registration is fairly easy, like always, you just have to enter your details, name, email, payment options, and password. Once you have completed encoding your details and registering, you can immediately login to the site as earnmybux does not send out any confirmation email.

Once registered and logged in, you can now start making money at earnmybux. Like all of the PTC sites, you are given a number of sites to click for you to earn money or points. My first attempt at making money through surfing, I was given a list of 4 sites. Click on the links and wait for the 30 seconds countdown timer to reach 0. You will know that you have been credited as a nice big green check with the word done is displayed at the upper right corner of the page, although there are occasions where in, after the timer reaches zero, you are asked to perform a task. Either some addition or math problems or something, in the 4 ads I’ve viewed to make money, I’ve only encountered the math problem verification.

After the clicking on all four of the ads, I went and checked my earnings and it showed that I had earned $0.07. To cash out, you will need to make $10.00, which is the minimum cash-out amount. You can also chose from alertpay or paypal as payment method, which you will actually do during the registration process.

I’ll try to stick with it and see if I can actually make money from earnmybux. The way I see it, I’ll have to keep clicking on earnmybux for at least 3 months for me to just earn $10.00 not a lot of money for that kind of effort.

But hey, since its my goal to earn money online, I’ll have to suck it up and keep at it.

If you want to check it out yourself, you can go to earnmybux by clicking HERE

You can find more ways to earn money by visitng my main collection entry

No comments:

Post a Comment